Sunday, August 14, 2005

Crappy celebrity

Who the fuck is Jessica Simpson and why is she famous? She's a homely little stick figure, without the brains God gave a guinea pig, but I guess she's got good tits. Presumably she's a singer or something? I have never heard anything she's produced, but I bet it's crap. I know it must be, because it's that market, isn't it? I mean, shitty songwriting, mediocre production, and too much melisma. Oh, and shaking her teeny little ass around in the videos. The formula for success, I guess. I caught a few minutes of her on TV, where this vapid little cotton ball was confused about whether tuna was tuna or chicken because of the brand name. I couldn't look away, it was a train wreck. It is embarrassing to think of her being rich and famous, because her svengali of a father (who MUST be a perv) pretty much inflicted her on us, the cynical bastard. The fact that the world has bought it, and gives her money to peddle her mediocrity and bad taste...it makes us all look like idiots.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is actually a highly talented singer, and I plan to make her my wife. So leave her alone.

15 August, 2005 14:44  
Blogger Andraste said...

Be warned. Cheap girls make expensive wives.

15 August, 2005 14:50  

<< Home