Monday, August 15, 2005

There's this girl who takes my bus

She wears cat ears. I've been noticing this for a while. At first, I thought it was just some kind of novelty head band. She's young enough (perhaps late teens), and I suppose cute enough, to pull it off, if it IS just a novelty head band. And for months now, I have just been thinking, "oh, well, sooner or later the thing will get ratty and old and she'll stop wearing it. Perhaps she'll outgrow it first. No harm done, we've all worn silly things in the past and outgrown them. It would be hypocritical to make fun of the girl for letting the freak flag fly." Fair enough.

But then I noticed something new.

She also wears a tail.

6 Comments:

Blogger Crackpot Press said...

Well to be fair, my sexual feelings were for Catwoman (Eartha Kitt)...

I have never grown out of it.

15 August, 2005 18:07  
Blogger Andraste said...

Welcome, Crackpot. Read some of your stuff today, enjoyed it.

Eartha was hot, but my favorite was Julie Newmar. The fact that she's absolutely batshit crazy now only adds to the mystique.

15 August, 2005 18:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, but Eartha was always batshit crazy, which makes her the true hotty!

And I think you ought to talk to cat-ears. Do a little research. What's her deal? Maybe take a surreptitious photo (from behind to preserve the innocent and all that). Then report back here!

16 August, 2005 08:49  
Blogger Andraste said...

I think her super feline hearing would catch the click of the camera. THEN where would I be? In the middle of a (forgive me) CATfight (groan) on the MBTA.

16 August, 2005 09:17  
Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

Maybe she's just really into Josie & The Pussycats...
And who could blame her, really? I mean, they travel around the world solving mysteries and whatnot, then kick out the groovy jams. That's not at all easy to do when you're lacking a 3rd dimension.

01 September, 2005 01:40  
Blogger Rachel Croucher said...

Maybe she lost a dare or something? I have a cousin who is severely mentally retarded and have thus come across a lot of people with mental and intellectual impairments overtime, I also have an uncle who is autistic, a close friend with severe depression and another good friend with schizophrenia (kept in check by good medication) so basically I'm pretty good at picking people's level of comprehension and what their disability might be. This chick is either mildly retarded or middle range autistic. If not then she's a fuckwit.

02 September, 2005 14:01  

<< Home