Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nobody set fire to any goats today.

Real Fucking Nutter.

I know this is old news now, but if you're not familiar with this story, please have a look here for a really good breakdown of the whole damn thing. Though this particular piece is really about how twitter can be used for good as well as...oh, I don't know...keeping us all up to date on people's lunch choices... it's more complete than any of the news articles I've found.

I have a strong suspicion that some wacked-out, disjointed, incoherent creationism-related spam messages I got last year were from this guy. Sounds familiar, anyway. I remember seeing the names of some of our faculty here at Anonymous Institute of Higher Learning (hencforth: AIHL) on the 'to' list, so I'm pretty sure just about everyone here was also spammed. Of course it could have been a different nutter - there are plenty of creationist nutballs out there to go around. And while most of them are busy eating pork scratchings and shagging their cousins, SOME of them have computers and know how to use e-mail. More's the pity.

Anyway, just seemed like the same M.O. - I'm not making any allegations here. I'm just glad this noob can't annoy and threaten people anymore. He'll get the mental help he so obviously needs. Though I do think a good kicking wouldn't go amiss.

Yawn.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home