Thursday, September 15, 2005

Random thoughts

Will the cretinous, shit-for-brains ass-clown who keeps calling my home number at 6:30 am please just get another hobby? Thanks. I get very, very cranky when my sleep is interrupted. Just a weird, quirky thing I have. Also, I have caller ID, access to on-line search services, and a working vehicle. Don't think I won't cut you.

The crankipants I'm wearing as a result of interrupted kip resulted in a need for laughs this morning, and oh, sweet mercy, did I find them.

Hilarious story over at Dr. E's site today. A gifted storyteller is the good doctor, and apparently, a fine fisherman to boot.

Also today, an excellent post over at Basegirl. Most excellently funny, despite the bad news it brings of Gabe Kapler's Achilles injury, which renders him unavailable for the rest of the season. That's us, fucked, then.

And the always wonderful Stephenesque has a running series of guest bloggers this week. Today? The Pope!

See how diverse my blogging is? I am a Renaissance gal, so I am.

7 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

Tell him to call me...

I feel like chopped liver...no one ever calls me with heavy breathing, and I have never been chosen for jury duty...
I am like the plague...

16 September, 2005 02:12  
Blogger Andraste said...

There was no heavy breathing. That would merely be funny, especially as my husband would take the number off of the caller ID, do an on-line search, and then ask to borrow my truck to go and glass the guilty party. There's nothing of the kind, just a hang-up.

16 September, 2005 10:00  
Blogger Father of 3 said...

I never did understand the whole heavy breathing into the phone thing. But, I'll try anything once. Ibes..what's your number?

16 September, 2005 10:14  
Blogger Andraste said...

1-800-bite-me

16 September, 2005 10:22  
Blogger Father of 3 said...

lol..I was asking Ibesahag!! Btw, did you get another of those calls morning?

16 September, 2005 10:39  
Blogger Andraste said...

Hee. Carry on, then.

Look at me, bringing people together.

No, no 6:30am wake up call this morning, thankfully.

16 September, 2005 10:54  
Blogger Andraste said...

I think my polite little request may have worked...though the idea that the caller might actually read the blog and therefore know who/where I am is a little creepy. Maybe some goons may eventually be necessary! Yi-yi-yi-yi-yi!

Thanks for visiting my humble world, Dr. E.!

16 September, 2005 11:58  

<< Home