Friday, December 02, 2005

New low.

Ummm...you guys? I only had two dollars in my pocket and couldn't be arsed to go to the bank. This is what I'm having for lunch.



That's bad, isn't it.

EDIT: Notice the halo of light around the can. The White Cheddar...It's ethereal, non?

Edit 2: Blogger is fucked and won't let me comment, so I have to put my thoughts here. Will we never be set free?

Anyway, I've found out how Pringles are made: They shoot potato mash through a teeny tiny hole, at such velocity that it's actually the friction that 'cooks' them.

Disgusting, but I never deny a craving. I've got a lindt chocolate truffle lodged in my teeth just now...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's worse is that they are the "White Cheddar" variety. Couldn't even stretch to "Horseradish and BBQ" huh?

02 December, 2005 15:09  
Blogger Andraste said...

I know. It's kinda like your post about the ethereal salad with ranch dressing. White Cheddar...it's the new Sour Cream 'n Onion!

02 December, 2005 15:14  
Blogger Twenty Major said...

Couldn't you have paid a tramp to give you some of his poo? That would be a far tastier and healthier option that Pringles.

02 December, 2005 17:37  
Blogger Andraste said...

Pringles are a FAR superior product than tramp's poo. And the tramps in the neighborhood of my office wouldn't drop trou for less than a fiver.

But thanks for your most helpful suggestion TM. I'm honored that the talemaster has visited my humble wee corner of the 'sphere.

02 December, 2005 20:50  
Blogger Brewski said...

Like TwentyM, Pringles are full of shit. Don't eat them.

03 December, 2005 00:50  
Blogger Twenty Major said...

I am very well irrigated, thank you, Brewski.

Pringles are made from cute black and white kittens, Andraste.

03 December, 2005 05:24  
Blogger LindyK said...

I always wondered what they could possibly be made of...

03 December, 2005 11:53  

<< Home