Friday, January 27, 2006

Sometimes you just want to curl up.


Welp...you all asked for a picture of me. Here I am as a newborn. Wasn't I just the CUTEST FUCKING THING YOU EVER LAID EYES ON?!! WASN'T I?????

Of course, it was before I developed my antlers and fangs and attacked Jimmy Carter in his little boat. Still not sure why I did that, being the pinko commie faggy knee-jerk democrat that I am. Must have caught me on a PMS day.

I've finally come up with a Blunt Cogs strip. Kim assures me it'll be up tomorrow, though I do hope he doesn't spend too much time at his computer this weekend. There IS more to life than blogging, right? Right? Anyone?

**crickets chirping**



ANYHOOO...It's Friday, and I think I'll be starting my happy hour with a nice Chianti. FF-ffff-fff.

One last random thing. Anne Coulter is a cunt. Carry on.

EDIT: Just checked my counter stats. I come up #5 on an MSN search of "Horse Ass." Sweet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andraste said...

Weeeeellllll...the chianti never materialized. I had 3 Bass, 1 Sierra Nevada, and now I'm home, tucking into a Cider night cap.

What's wrong with Chianti...I married a Guinea, you know. Italian by insertion!

27 January, 2006 20:53  
Blogger El Barbudo said...

I know this will annoy the fuck out of you, but as you've been complaining of lack of inspiration for a few posts, you've been tagged:

http://el-barbudo.blogspot.com/2006/01/seven-things-to-waste-few-more-minutes.html

WV: wetbj - wet blow job? surely much better than a dry one

28 January, 2006 14:09  
Blogger LBseahag said...

That MSN search for horse ass was me.

I have issues.

29 January, 2006 10:59  
Blogger Amy said...

BUNNY!!

02 February, 2006 12:41  

<< Home