Thursday, January 26, 2006

This blog sucks


Wow! This blog is really awful lately. Have to admit, I've been phoning it in for a couple of weeks. Very little excuse, since I've had lots of good ideas (which disappear as soon as the alarm clock goes off, unfortunately) but I have been SO FUCKING BUSY with work, not even fun stuff, that not only have I been negligent in my own posts, but I've barely even LOOKED at other blogs or commented.

I'm in trouble with
Dr. Maroon, AGAIN. And I haven't even called him a fuckbag. Evidently, I'm starring in an epic tale of hilarity over there, which I haven't even had time to read! Thank you, Doc, for immortalizing the Rabbit Girl in your inimitable way, and APOBLOGIES for not giving it the time and attention it deserves. (See what I did there? Apoblogies? Fuck off, I think it's funny.)

GodDAMMIT, work is once again intruding upon my blogging time. PRIORITIES, people.

This blog will soon be restored to its former biliousness. Don't you worry.

You have been warned.

6 Comments:

Blogger Foot Eater said...

There's even a Blunt Cogs strip coming up which stars you, Andraste.

26 January, 2006 13:19  
Blogger Andraste said...

This frightens me.

26 January, 2006 14:13  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Yup, I've seen it. It'll be up tomorrow (27th)

26 January, 2006 18:06  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Work has some nerve interfering with our blogging. Look forward to the restoration.

26 January, 2006 21:19  
Blogger michael the tubthumper said...

sounds geeky but a pen and paper next to the bed is the ONLY way not to forget those ideas.

27 January, 2006 08:10  
Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

I feel your timeless pain... I have had to kill major portions of my site for lack of time as well.

So it goes.
Enjoy the weekend.

27 January, 2006 10:12  

<< Home