Friday, January 20, 2006

Oh, I don't know, I don't know...


I KNOW it's Friday, and I KNOW I'm drinking tonight. I just haven't yet developed a craving for anything in particular.

What'll it be? WHAT?

Beer? Cider? Wine? Cocktails? Decisions, decisions.


What I DO know is that once again, I'll be in Harvard Square somewhere, bitching about something or other. Though the Bruins pulled one out of their arses last night and won one, and Theo's back with the Red Sox in some capacity, so there MIGHT be some hope for 2006, so it won't be local sports, FOR ONCE.

And if I don't make a decision to have something else before I even walk in, my knee-jerk, split-second, reflexive answer to "What'll you have?" will be "Guinness, please."

So that's probably what'll end up happening. Not that there's anything wrong with that!


In other news, I'm STILL trying to come up with a funny cartoon idea, but alas...work has been so very busy and style-cramping this week that I have yet to really give it any brain space. Sorry, Kim and Beardy. The well is dry, dry, dry. Like dust.

The GOOD news is that this means that I'm having a busy freelance week, and therefore will be raking in some much-needed dough. So...HUZZAH! Maybe I can get that operation (saving for a mastectomy. No, I don't have cancer, I just never liked them, though looking at them objectively, they're SPECTACULAR) and buy some new boots. Booooots.


Happy Friday, my darling readers, and even the one or two of you who I generally think are a pain in the hoop.

Oh, and look at this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Have a good weekend, and I don't think I needed to see that side of William Shatner.

20 January, 2006 12:54  
Blogger Foot Eater said...

Much as I enjoyed Mr Shatner's performance, and enjoy corpses, that advert before is most annoying.

20 January, 2006 14:27  
Blogger the anti-barney said...

Loved it,thanks for good chuckle.

21 January, 2006 11:23  

<< Home