Tuesday, March 14, 2006

T-MINUS...OH, HEEEEEYYYY!



"Twenty fucking five to one, me gamblin' days are done.
I bet on a horse called the bottle of smoke and my horse won."

it's been in my head for the past 24 hours, for some strange reason.

Also: I shall be at the Littlest Bar for a bit before going elsewhere for food. Providing there's room in there for me and my tall friend. No lie, it IS the littlest bar. Paddy, save us a seat, wouldja?

Don't count on me being able to post anything tomorrow. I'm planning the mother of all hangovers. But if I CAN post, it'll be a review of the show. And then I can move on to other topics and leave this Pogues monomania behind. Fucking hell...is it 5 yet???

7 Comments:

Blogger Brewski said...

"Ignacio lay dying on the sand..." Have great craic there A-girl. Slainte.

14 March, 2006 10:56  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Have a bloody brilliant time!!!

14 March, 2006 11:26  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

If I were anywhere near the Littlest, I would go in and pick a fight with every woman I saw. When one of them knocked me to the floor, I'd know it was you.

"Ha, ha. It's OK, I'm Chris. I read your blog. You can stop kicking me in the ribs now."

"I know who you are, you bastard."

14 March, 2006 13:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the Littlest Bar closed back in the fall, just a heads up. Hope I am wrong.

14 March, 2006 14:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didja see the pix of ole'toothy on the cover of the Metro this morning?? Gadzooks! Seriously.....why? Shane,Tell me why.

14 March, 2006 14:06  
Blogger Andraste said...

I also thought the bar was closing last fall, but my friend says that's where she wants to meet, and she knows the owner, so...

Oh well, if it's closed, look for us at the Silvertone. I'll be eating the mac & cheese.

Layin' a base, baby.

14 March, 2006 14:14  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Are we doing okay? Head a little sore hummm? HUmmm? Got all your toes and fingers??? Lawyer paid up in full?

15 March, 2006 11:50  

<< Home