Friday, March 03, 2006

Very tired, actually.




You know those cell phone commercials that say "Welcome to Sports Heaven"? This is what the waiting room would look like to me. Bloody hell. After my walk from the T to my office, with the wind blowing icicles down my throat, I needed a little "Spring is nigh" pick-me-up. And here it is, thanks to Boston.com.



And this is what would greet me as I made my way to my seat. Yesssss.

What a week! I have received, processed, delivered to faculty readers 60 dissertation submissions for June graduation.

(You, over there, the one with two misspelled words....IN THE TITLE? I'm afraid you may not make it this June, Slappy, but there's always next year. Here's a hint, set your spell-check to ENGLISH. There you go. On your bike now. Good boy.)

It's Friday. I don't even feel like drinking. Better see my doctor about that. I may be hosting an alien spirit, and a teetotaller at that. This simply won't do. May need an exorcism.


Bah. That's all I have for now. More later. Apologies for those who came over looking for my usual bile and bad karma. I'll fire up as the day progresses, maybe do a booze post as 5 pm approacheth.

3 Comments:

Blogger fatmammycat said...

Hi honey, welcome back to the fold. I am on my way out now, beer calls, not wine, beer.

03 March, 2006 16:17  
Blogger LindyK said...

Atta gal, FMC! Beer's calling my name tonight, too... what a shitty week this one has been! Here's hoping both of you lovelies have a great weekend!

03 March, 2006 20:59  
Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

The season will be here sooner than you think!

Go Boston!

09 March, 2006 19:02  

<< Home