Friday, February 17, 2006

Off to Maine for the weekend.

Let's talk for a moment about body hair, shall we?

I have talked about this somewhere else, probably in the comments of some other blog. I suspect it was Fatmammycat's, but I'm all over the place some days, so it could easily have been someplace else.

The thing is...I've recently discovered what a "Brazilian" is, in reference to body hair removal in the pubic region. And at first my reaction was just "OUCH" and "Can you IMAGINE what it must be like when the hair grows BACK?"

But the more I think about it, the more incensed I get. Right now, for some inexplicable reason, it's on the brain and I am FURIOUS.

Now, gentlemen, I must say this: Any man who is turned on by women with absolutely NO body hair in the pubic region is a sick, perverted, pedophile. End of story. Afraid of grown-up women, are you? You want a little, prepubescent girl, don't you, you sick fuck. Don't deny it, you disgusting freak. You should be ashamed of yourself.

That is all on THAT subject.

Anyway, as the title of this post says, I'm off the Maine for the weekend. About 20 minutes outside of Portland (the second best city in the world) is pure countryside. Woods, fields, farms, peace and quiet. That's where I'll be. There will be no posts - not surprising, since I rarely post on the weekends anyway - and no commenting on other posts. I shall be drunk, and incommunicado.

I don't know why I feel the need to post an absence message here. Christ, this isn't WORK or anything.


EDIT: But before I go, have a look at this! Fook'n grrrrreeeaaat.

9 Comments:

Blogger fatmammycat said...

Have a lovely weekend.

17 February, 2006 11:17  
Blogger Foot Eater said...

Yes, I'm with you on the shaved pudenda bit, Andraste. I keep hearing rumours about a bushy comeback, though.

17 February, 2006 11:22  
Blogger El Barbudo said...

I seem to remember saying something similar in a debate at GB's. But, what the fuck got you into thinking about a Brazillian when you're going to Maine? I mean, it's hardly bikini country there at this time of year.

17 February, 2006 11:49  
Blogger Andraste said...

Beardy - Who knows where it came from! Maybe I saw an ad or something. Just about anything can set me off.

17 February, 2006 11:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brazilians are also rather rough on the tongue

17 February, 2006 13:30  
Blogger El Guapo in DC said...

This has nothing to do with this post, but I'd just like to say that I love Brazilian women. I thank Jesus Christo todo el dia for their existence.

Mucho Amor,

El Guapo

17 February, 2006 18:22  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Amen, sister...

fricking pedophiles...

18 February, 2006 02:17  
Blogger Monstee said...

Me am SOOO glad you like the toon! Me want to say that you have inspired me to make new one. It should show up after me series ends middle of next week.

Tank you very much!

18 February, 2006 03:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Words can change meaning and associations over a period time.

So can grooming habits apparently.

June don't you think the Beaver could use a Trim?

20 February, 2006 21:37  

<< Home