Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Adam Hersh Auctions SUCKS - avoid at all costs, unless you like being RIPPED OFF

I have seen the face of pure EVIL...or at least dealt with it over the internet. The face of pure evil is Adam Hersh Auctions, an internet based print and poster company. They are without doubt the most ridiculous bunch of scam artists and rip-off kings of the internet, is Adam Hersh Auctions.

I am sorry I ever heard of Adam Hersh Auctions or dealt with them in any way.

I want this post to come up whenever anyone Googles them, so Adam Hersh Auctions will be repeated throughout this post, ad nauseum, so that Adam Hersh Auctions will be exposed for the lying, cheating, scumbag cunts that they are.

1. Adam Hersh Auctions does not answer e-mails, but only sends canned, automated e-mails to purchasers, that don't answer specific questions or concerns.

2. Adam Hersh Auctions, much of the time, I am convinced, does not send the merchandise for which they are paid, even though they charge shipping costs that are unreasonably inflated. (34.99 PLUS mandatory 'insurance' on a 9.99 print? From NY to Boston? Are you fucking kidding me?)

3. Adam Hersh Auctions uses negative feedback as retaliation when people get so frustrated that they finally end up leaving the negative feedback that Adam Hersh Auctions deserves.

4. Even after you file a complaint through Paypal, and win your refund, Adam Hersh Auctions will repeatedly contact you for money that YOU DO NOT OWE TO Adam Hersh Auctions, and threaten you with collection agencies. ...THE FUCK???!!!

5. Don't believe me? Look at the complaints in the petitions below. I'm not making this shit up.

Once again, Adam Hersh Auctions is the WORST internet auction company ever.

C'MON GANG!! Let's get Adam Hersh Auctions banned from ebay! Sign the petitions!

www.petitionspot.com/petitions/AntiAdam
www.petitionspot.com/petitions/hershpetition



EDIT: I actually have an anonymous commenter to thank for the petition links. For once, you faceless, nameless people, whom I would otherwise berate for not even MAKING UP a name...you're okay. Thanks.

14 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ayres said...

You should title this post Adam Hersh Auctions too if you want to help your google ratings on it. And, ideally, you should get a few people to link in to this post using the text Adam Hersh Auctions.

08 February, 2006 09:10  
Blogger Andraste said...

Cheers, Kim. Thanks for the tip. As you can see, I've made the adjustment. Fuck those fuckers.

08 February, 2006 09:55  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Done as requested. The nerve of the guy.

08 February, 2006 11:50  
Blogger Andraste said...

FMC - you're the balls. Anybody ever told you that?

08 February, 2006 12:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow,slim,fit and aggressive,I wouldn't like to be Adam Hersh of Adam Hersh Auctions if you ladies get a hold of him.

08 February, 2006 17:31  
Blogger Andraste said...

You said it. I'm going to be in NYC in early March, and I may actually pay them a visit. Me, all my printouts, showing that I don't owe them shit, my baseball bat, and a can of 'whupass.'

08 February, 2006 20:36  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I believe Adam Hersh Auctions are a bige pile of worthless shit.

08 February, 2006 21:02  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Fuck. Adam Hersh is so evil he made me spell big wrong. Fucker.
I hate Adam Hersh.

08 February, 2006 21:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe adam hersh should be banned from ebay but how do you get this petition on ebay so people see it? and really not so graphic as that would bring the warth of ebay and then no one see's it.

12 February, 2006 14:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Adam hersh is a nice guy who lives in NY and runs a poster company. maybe its not the best poster company... but shitty customer service should not be equated to "PURE EVIL".

07 March, 2006 20:18  
Blogger Andraste said...

Hey, Anonymous, I really don't believe he's a 'nice guy' if he is at all aware that of the way his company does business. I really think he's laughing his ass off at all the people he's ripped off. His business practices are about the shittiest I've ever encountered. I listed them a minute ago, but Blogger ate my comments. I am not alone, read the stories on the petitions. Same thing over and over again. Ripoff! Liars, cheats and thieves.

Yes, because of the aggravation his company causes honest people like me, I really do think "face of pure evil." I am prone to hyperbole, but I calls 'em as I sees 'em. Nice guy, my ass.

07 March, 2006 20:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you. Hate Adam Hersh Auctions with all my might.

09 March, 2006 03:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All those who HATE adam hersh are fucking crazy. He runs a small poster company, that's it. He provides jobs for over a dozen people, provides a good product and is a really NICE GUY!!! He's not trying to lie, cheat or steal. He's even made some changes to silence all the lunatics. Even though his unsatisfied customer percentage was commendably low, he directly addressed all dissatisfied parties... Adam Hersh Auctions now does not charge for shipping, they have a new customer service department and they are even offering returns to wronged consumers. Reading this blog you'd think Adam was really out to get people... I think some people who should get out of thier houses more are just not satisfied with there lot enough and are out to hurt adam. And responding to the guy that said adam is laughing his ass off about the whole mess... he is.

20 March, 2006 19:55  
Blogger Andraste said...

calm down. if he's made his changes, and improved his customer service, then good for him. This is an old post, not relevant anymore. Stop searching my archives to pick a fight. I've moved on, so should you.

20 March, 2006 20:49  

<< Home