Monday, February 06, 2006

I am of two minds


I have mixed feelings about this fucking asshole being dead.

On the one hand, he's no longer in the gene pool and should there be a hell, he's in it now. So that's good.

On the other hand, if he'd lived and had the chance to explain his motives and show us a little more of his diseased outlook, it would have satisfied a lot of sick curiosity. And allowed us to ridicule him a bit as some big, mean bastard in his cell block made him his 'bitch.' How I would have enjoyed knowing that.

4 Comments:

Blogger fatmammycat said...

I've been following this story from the start and not only was his actions shocking, but some of the comments from his friends at myspace.com leave a lot to be desired too. Frightening how this subculture-and that is how I would put it- really think.

06 February, 2006 14:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As if mob-rule Muslims weren't enough to worry about. All zealots are the scourge of the Earth.

06 February, 2006 16:52  
Blogger Andraste said...

FMC - kids today, huh?

Stephen - too true. Zealots of all kinds should be wiped out! I'm zealous about it!

06 February, 2006 17:44  
Blogger LBseahag said...

He so needed to go to a pound-me-in-the-ass prison...

then again, hell has those, without astro-glide...

07 February, 2006 00:26  

<< Home