Friday, June 30, 2006

Right, Okay...


I'm gettin' a really good feeling today, all right, okay, about the coomin' weekend, right, okay. 'E knows what I'm talkin' about, don' ya? Yeah.

Princess Diana was 'ere yesterday, right, and she told me, yes she did, that it would be a fanTAStic weekend for me. I sense...is there an 'oliday coomin'? A long 'oliday weekend? Do you understand? Yesssss, I sensed it, I did!

Who here likes beer? Is it you, luv?


Right, it's me. See how I did that? Right, okay.


'E knaws. Don' ye, luv?

Aaaahm off to channel the spirit of some cantankerous old drunk.

2 Comments:

Blogger fatmammycat said...

My good, it's Dereck Acora, the scouse bastiddd! Writ large. Go with it baby! Run that puppy down.

30 June, 2006 17:03  
Blogger Andraste said...

I have succeeded in channeling the cantankerous old drunk.

Just pissed off some perfect strangers as well as some people I work with.

What is it about the truth that makes people so...tetchy?

G'night!

30 June, 2006 23:16  

<< Home