Friday, July 07, 2006

Here's your sign...



Here's a question that comes to me every morning, as I try to find something decent to watch while I work out. I check in on the Today Show pretty frequently; usually it's the third stop, after I've checked in at VH1-Classics and VH1 and found that yes, indeed, they still suck.

My question is this: Who are these fucking no-zoners who are lined up outside the NBC studio at 7 o'clock in the morning, in all weathers, jumping up and down, screaming into the camera, making arses of themselves?

A secondary question is this: If you go to New York City on your vacation, with all there is to do there, why...WHY IN THE NAME OF FUCK...would you put that on your agenda?

Okay, so you're in NYC on your vacation from your miserable existence in some bass-ackwards middle American city or town, your idea of a good time is to jump up and down like a moron so Al Roker notices you, and you actually manage to GET UP out of bed, bright eyed and enthusiastic, in time to get down to the studio and make an ass of yourself on television - clearly...CLEARLY you did not utilize New York City to its potential the night before. You should be just going to bed.


Losers.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andraste said...

Usually when people want to get hits on their blog, they try to say something witty, or clever, or RELEVANT to the topic on the blog on which they're commenting, to make people curious enough to go and look.

What the hell happens when you click 'yes' on that site of yours? And what the fuck do you think this is, MYSPACE?

This isn't a dating service, Sunshine. I'm sure you're a nice person, but your blog says nothing to me.

07 July, 2006 10:10  
Blogger Student said...

This isn't the dating service?

Damn.

You should see the crowds at the studio where big brother is filmed over here. It's not a central place yet they get dressed up on a Friday night to scream like spider monkeys at people who got voted out. the studios are right near where some friends used to rehearse so we'd hear them while waiting to head out.

Like you say, a waste of a possible night out.

ps thanks for the link (my first I think).

07 July, 2006 10:43  
Blogger Binty McShae said...

If it was me I'd be jumping up and down in front of the cameras because I was still up and still pissed from a fucking good night out. But then, that's just me.

09 July, 2006 23:05  
Blogger Janet said...

Under special circumstances, like a huge guest, one who preferably visits in the warmer months, I could see it being ok.

But in the cold days, ones where you can see your breath, when the guest is someone like Marc Anthony? Not likely.

10 July, 2006 09:39  

<< Home