Friday, August 25, 2006

Health, health, HEALTH, Dahlings.



Not to be smug or anything, but I've just had a pretty healthy week. Not a drop of booze, plenty of working out, back at work and being productive. Tonight I shall reward myself with a shitload of beer and fatty foods.

But all that boozing I did over my vacation is STILL working itself out through my system, so the dreams I've been having...YEESH!




Last night, it was Jay & Silent Bob, doing unspeakable things to a vending machine, while Shaquille O'Neal was doing circus tricks and slamming some guy into a plate glass window. Hilarious, I know.

Then one of my cats was mouthing off, and giving me an earful about not taking her to work with me.

The rodent up top in that beer and cheese picture reminds me of this. I used to have a guinea pig called Peaches. This isn't a picture of her, but it looks just like her. She died. I put her in the dumpster. Hey, I didn't have time for a rodent burial, I had to go to work. Guinea pigs are great pets, especially for kids. They're friendly, don't mind being held, don't smell as bad as some other rodents, and they only live about 5-7 years. Not a huge commitment, when you think about it. And you don't have to worry about huge vet bills. You bring a guinea pig to the vet, he laughs, clubs it to death, gives you seven bucks for a new one.

Peaches, R.I.P.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr Maroon said...

I think we're all a bit shocked at the actions of your vet.
Quite frankly, the man is a disgrace to the profession.
If this sort of behaviour spread there would soon be no vetinarians.
And then where would we be?
Imagine a vet giving money away.

26 August, 2006 09:37  
Blogger Student said...

That's why we work out. So it makes the boozing and eating more fun.

30 August, 2006 05:21  
Blogger SkippyMom said...

I just snorted coffee through my nose...damn that was funny "He laughs, clubs it to death and gives you seven bucks for a new one" PRICELESS!

I just found your blog..and well, I know my boss will hope you don't have a huge archive, because billing just won't get done today...

I love what I have seen so far! Thanks!

08 September, 2006 10:53  

<< Home