Thursday, August 24, 2006

NUTS!!


Lo, though I have torn off my thumbnail trying to open a pistachio nut, I shall endeavor to keep the whining to a minimum. You can thank me by making a small donation to the charity of your choice, unless it's that one that buys a goat for a little boy in some small village in the middle of fuck-knows. I do not condone the purchase of live animals for people who will only eat the poor things.

"NO, boy! You're supposed to MILK IT, not EAT IT!! Never mind, give me the goat back, and stay away from them chickens unless you're only going after the eggs. I don't care if you're starving now. Immediate gratification is the privilege of rich, western countries. You'll just have to wait."


NOTE: This is not my thumb. Mine's much worse. No, really.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Clearly pastachio nuts need to contain a health warning beyond "May contain nuts"

24 August, 2006 13:47  
Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

When I first saw the picture (without my glasses) it looked vaguely like a pink, softening penis.

Am I sick?

24 August, 2006 14:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

son of a bitch.. i'm sorry.
pistachios are evil.

25 August, 2006 02:37  
Blogger Dr Maroon said...

Stop whining rabbit girl and eat your kebab. Pass the Tabasco.

25 August, 2006 03:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home