Friday, September 15, 2006

Get yer drunk on.


I have a childhood memory of jamming a nickel up my nose, but no memory of the nickel ever actually coming out.

So the other night when I dreamed of horking up a rusty nickel, I knew exactly what that meant.

It meant that all this healthy food, clean living, teetotalling of the past week is actually working, and my body is detoxing.

And we all know what this means, because it's now Friday and I've worked pretty hard for all this mental and physical well-being I feel.


Therefore: LET'S DRINK!!!!

Cheers, all. Catch you on the flip side, as t'were.

2 Comments:

Blogger fatmammycat said...

Have a Topper Harley weekend! May the drink be uncloudy and free flowing.

15 September, 2006 11:51  
Blogger Dr Maroon said...

We demand drink in copious quantities!

17 September, 2006 15:55  

<< Home