Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Winter is here...

...and thank God I have a truck, and know of some neighborhoods in Watertown that don't have resident only parking. One bus is bad enough. If I'd had to wait for TWO buses in a -5 windchill, I'd be a very, very miserable bunny. So let's hope:

1. Someone with too much time on his hands and not enough REAL problems in his life doesn't get angry that I'm parked in front of his house - even though it's NOT resident only, and I didn't block anyone's driveway, so I'm perfectly within my rights to park there as there isn't a snow emergency or anything - and leave a nasty note on my windshield ...or worse.

2. That if I exercise this commuting option with any frequency I won't just forget where I put the damn thing when it's time for my commute home.



Yes, evidently, in a past life, I was a euphemism for cunt.





You Were a Beaver



You are able to get things done, through persistence and innovation.

Success and productivity are what make you happy in life.



3 Comments:

Blogger Sassy Sundry said...

Be glad you don't live in Southie. You can get killed for doing something like that.

As for me, I was an eagle.

You are able to rise above the details of life and see the big picture.
A spiritual being, you tend to go beyond material concerns.

Yeah, and I didn't spend $100 on makeup, under-eye cream, and whitening strips for my teeth this wekeend.

17 January, 2007 15:50  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

It was blooming cold here today too, bit of a snap. Glad you're back duckie. Hope the house is still tickling your fancy.

17 January, 2007 18:49  
Blogger Fat Sparrow said...

I was a koala -- "You value living life at a slow, peaceful, meditative pace. You give insightful advice, helping others to overcome obstacles."

Thanks, Andraste; my lazy ass is putting this up instead of a proper post.

18 January, 2007 06:22  

<< Home