Friday, December 15, 2006

Been sick!


Rough week, people, rough week. Cold medicine, snifflies, sneezing, coughing, not sleeping, making some really disgusting noises, etc., etc.

Also very, very busy with work, both 'for the man' and my freelance stuff. Plus holiday shopping, move related stuff, beginning to pack, purge, and clean the apartment, etc.

WE CLOSE ON THE NEW HOUSE ON MONDAY. So there is much to do, much to do.

I don't know where I'll find the energy. But I always have in the past, and even with this cold virus bastard hanging over the scene, I'm a robust, energetic, smart, organized wee thing. I will not be deterred from my purpose. You green snotty bastard. With a little help from my friends here, G-1 and G-2, the weekend should be a fairly productive and happy one.


...unless they help put me in a coma. We shall see.

Happy weekend, everyone.

Edit: You know who's cute? Patrick Dempsey.

8 Comments:

Blogger fatmammycat said...

Have a great weekend Darling, hope you get better real soon.

15 December, 2006 11:43  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Eeee, I can post here!

15 December, 2006 11:44  
Blogger Andraste said...

Yeah, FMC! I just spent 10 minutes on a comment over at Kav's and blogger fucking ATE IT.

What's up with that?

THanks, m'dear. I hope you have a cracking weekend yourself. Don't do anything I wouldn't..enjoy.

15 December, 2006 11:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better, and good luck with the house!

15 December, 2006 12:03  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

How are you feeling? better?

18 December, 2006 14:51  
Blogger Andraste said...

Better, FMC, definitely. Signed the papers on the house, there was only a tiny bit of male territorial penis waving between the seller and lawyers, and the move starts after Xmas. I am EXHAUSTED, though.

18 December, 2006 16:30  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Congratulations homeowner. Now rest up bit and enjoy the holidays.

18 December, 2006 17:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done you.Now take 12 hot toddies and call me in the morning.

19 December, 2006 11:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home