Thursday, November 30, 2006

A rabbit came out of WHERE???


Should have known all those years ago when Queen Boadicea of the Iceni invoked me and released a rabbit from her skirts to fire up the troops that she'd earn a place in the history books and end up on some TV show eventually, looking like a female wrestler. I was chatting with her shade last week, and she said she doesn't really mind. Seems even ancient Celto-Britannic warrior queens knew that any publicity is good publicity. "Besides," she said, " I actually kind of liked the armored look. That Lucy Lawless was hawt, huh?"

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

What's better?

A. Macaroni and cheese
B. Being right

7 Comments:

Blogger Old Knudsen said...

The first one sounds Italian, so I'd have to go with being right as I always am, it says so in me header so it must be true.

01 December, 2006 01:43  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Cheese, every time.

01 December, 2006 03:38  
Blogger Student said...

Mac and cheese. Always being right can get old really quickly but everyone loves macaroni and cheese. The crunchy bits on the top mmmmmmm.

01 December, 2006 06:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chyah, like there's any question.

I bet Lucy likes the mac smothered with cheese. And righteousness.

01 December, 2006 13:09  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

According to Googlefight.com Being right beats Macaroni Cheese hands down.

01 December, 2006 13:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of mac and cheese. Yellow dinner or the homemade stuff?

01 December, 2006 17:45  
Blogger Old Knudsen said...

I was right, I knew those commenters would say all that so now I am very smug.

02 December, 2006 02:53  

<< Home