Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Do some good in the world, dammit!


It will surprise no one that I'm a member of a certain Yahoo Group. I won't say which one, or what we talk about, but GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER, it's nothing pervy. Normally I just lurk, and occasionally check links that members provide to writings, articles, etc., having to do with the VERY CLEAN AND WHOLESOME subject matter of the group.

Anyway, long story short, one member of the group has recently undergone some personal financial and medical crises. In order to help out, she has asked that this link be forwarded around. It's a company that she's involved in, making wholesome, all-natural soaps and creams, bath salts, and other nice gifty things. They could use the business, and I'm sure she could use some help with her bills. I figure it's coming up to holiday time, and it looks to be a sweet little company, making some all-natural product, which is a nice alternative to the big, fatcat, non-environmentally conscious, mainstream corporate soap floggers.

Personally, I intend to do some holiday shopping here, both for myself and others. I have a few people on my list (besides m'self - I know, my girliness knows no bounds) who like all-natural, lovely smelling soaps, creams, etc.

So, help a kid out. Buy some soap, dammit.

0 Comments:

<< Home