Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It's Halloween


And the greedy little costume wearing wee 'uns will be many. I hope they're not too cute, because then the spouse will want one. And I DID NOT spend the past year and a half sculpting this body, losing 20 pounds, sweating my arse off every day and eating healthy food, just to blow all that hard work and ruin this masterpiece with the wear and tear of a pregnancy.

I hope they're all little terrors, and that our house gets egged. Then we can think about adopting one that's past trick or treat age, and is capable of making mama a good Bloody Mary. That's what I'm after...

On another note, Most Haunted Live was an absolute riot last night. Yvette was crying, people were getting scratched up by a "demonic presence" in some creepy crypts of Edinburgh, and people all over the world were writing e-mails, faxing, insisting that they were hearing growls, seeing crouched, dog-like figures in the corners, and black mists hovering in rooms the crew wasn't currently investigating. Others were writing in with their advice, some nutters half way around the world, thinking they were 'picking up vibes,' getting scratches at the same time the investigators were, and offering advice. My favorite was the guy who wrote in saying "tomorrow night, you should consider bringing a white witch in with you." Yeah, that'd be good. Another credulous hippie, letting the power of suggestion take over where common sense should be exercised.

Clearly what they need to bring in with them is a lot of bright lights, and a skeptic or two. I will be watching tonight and laughing my tits off.

Excellent stuff. Really!

4 Comments:

Blogger fatmammycat said...

Halloween most haunted is on soon, oh Dereck Acora's gonna shit out the ghoulies tonight. Can't wait! Weeeeeeee.

31 October, 2006 14:15  
Blogger Taihae said...

I'm sensing the presence of a million tiny, sheep like minds, who are unaware of the power of suggestion and willing to look like prats in the name of the supernatural...

that show makes me pull my laughing muscles.

31 October, 2006 14:52  
Blogger Old Knudsen said...

As I typed this comment I heard a strange tapping noise that stopped when I stopped typing, nope there it is again.

01 November, 2006 14:47  
Blogger Fat Sparrow said...

"Another credulous hippie, letting the power of suggestion take over where common sense should be exercised."

Most of these people have had their common sense exorcized.

02 November, 2006 05:29  

<< Home