Monday, October 30, 2006

I have of late...

...though wherefore I know not,
Lost all my art, foregone all custom of ranting.
And, indeed, it goes so heavily with my bile filled innards
That this goodly template the blogger post window
Seems to me a sterile and taunting responsibility.
This most excellent free template, look you,
This brave, illustratable and linkable structure -
Why, it appeareth to me but a empty and pleading slate of blankness.
What a piece of work is a good blog.
How pleasurable in humorous musings,
In pictures and storytelling how express and admirable,
In clever wordplay and surprising anecdotes how like...something very clever.
And yet to me what is this quintessence of drudgery!
Blogger delights not me - nor coming up with new and interesting posts neither.
Though by your comments you seem to say...

...oh fuck it.



I Love old drunks.
...............................Don't you?

3 Comments:

Blogger Fat Sparrow said...

"I Love old drunks."

Well, I read Old Knudsen, so I must.

31 October, 2006 07:25  
Blogger Student said...

Nice. I have the same problem. There is only so much rage to go around so if you spunk it all at once then you get to the point where there is nothing to say.

Luckily the government and politicians in general frequently come to the rescue!

Not so sure about the old drunks. Some are cool but I hate getting cornered by one with something to say. You ene up backed in a corner being enveloped by halitosis and the stench of booze and fags.

31 October, 2006 07:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually liked Hamlet, the fuckin mentalist.

And you can't bate an oul drunk.

31 October, 2006 08:00  

<< Home