Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Stand back, she's gonna BLOW!!!!!!!



Having one of those weeks. Not enough sleep, too much work, existential angst, disillusionment and shoes that don't break in. My Gawd, how much can one woman take?

Answer: A heap. Evidently.


Could be worse, though. I could be the woman holding the elephant's bag, or ...

(MEAN-SPIRITEDNESS EXPURGATED FROM THIS POST. I've learned through the experience of myself and others that karma DOES, indeed, bite you in the ass. Hard.)

See? Things are looking up!

4 Comments:

Blogger fatmammycat said...

Golly, it's lak yur purdy words done came straight from these heah fingahs.

08 November, 2006 16:04  
Blogger Andraste said...

Aww shucks, Cat. Weren't nuthin' but some good ole whinin'! Mis'ry sho 'nuff does love some comp'ny though, don't it?

08 November, 2006 18:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear to God, it's the time of year. It's hitting everyone. November, what a pile of cack.

09 November, 2006 03:16  
Blogger Student said...

Maybe I just have to be awkward but I am having a great fall and winter. The depths of my little black heart are joyful and triumphant (with occasional squalls of rage).

09 November, 2006 08:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home