Friday, February 08, 2008

More Lost Blogging Predictions of Nostradamus

Nostradamus Blog Predictions Part II

Fatmammycat and the Ankles of the Apocalypse


"And also in the second month, she of the delightful ankles will eschew all form of potent drink, causing her temple to glow with the fires of healthful energy.

And lo, this shall be the first sign of the apocalypse.

Her associates grow fecund and are bereft of all thought besides those of their issue, and on each fifth day she shall enfame unfortunate gingers for the derisive laughter of her followers.

And her image shall be given a darling matching purse to go with her little hat and collar."

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, this is beautiful!

10 February, 2008 04:18  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Sniff, it's true, I'm entering the ninth circle of hell at this stage. All this good health bollocks is getting old.

10 February, 2008 08:01  
Blogger Megan McGurk said...

Brilliant, Andraste!
That bottle of rum is perfect.
I need to learn how to photoshop.

10 February, 2008 12:17  
Blogger Andraste said...

Morning, Ladies!


It's actually NOT photoshop. It's a printer, scissors and tape, and a scanner. I'm old school baby, old school.

Must get photoshop though. It would be a lot quicker and easier...

10 February, 2008 12:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Her associates grow fecund..."
Oh, No! Not that!

14 February, 2008 05:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good m'dear!

25 February, 2008 05:56  
Blogger Andraste said...

Cheers, Binty. Long time, no type!

I've been trying to work on another one, but I keep getting busy and then losing inspiration.

More soon, I hope!

25 February, 2008 10:47  
Blogger Gaius said...

A-girl I used to be Brewski. I've just started another blog. I'm only now after two years feeling like communicating again. I'll be letting a few other old-timers know as well. (In the blogging sense of course). I promise it will be as shite as the last. thedizzycelestial@blogspot.com
Good to see you well.

26 February, 2008 19:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home