Friday, July 21, 2006

What I'm...

Staring at this open blogger 'create post' box all day. All my work was done at 1pm, and anything else I hoped to get done required that someone else do something, which they didn't do. So, while waiting for someone else to do their job so that I could do mine, here's what I'm....

Listening to:


(That's Laika & the Cosmonauts, should the picture be too small to read.)










Reading:


(That's The Horned Man, by James Lasdun, should the picture not be clear enough to read. S'good!)








Wearing:



(These'd be the motorcycle boots I got NEW on ebay for $20. Chyeah! Fucking rock...AGAIN!)








Craving:




(That's a black & tan, should there be any doubt. See? My resolution to be good this week lasted until Friday. Well, it lasted until Wednesday, really, but I only had two.)








Right, that's it for today from this tired wabbit.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andraste! Shame on you for polluting a perfectly good pint of Guinness.
Although you have made me crave some Vitamin G, so it's out to the pub I go...

21 July, 2006 16:52  
Blogger Andraste said...

Sorry, Annie. I'm one who believes that "vitamin G" (love that, by the way) cannot be polluted. It only raises whatever it's joined with to a whole new level of goodness.

As it happens, by the time I got home, I wasn't in the mood for the old hops & barley after all. It's too hot.

I'm thinking...a nice V&T.

...and away I go!

21 July, 2006 17:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, V&T is my choice at home on a hot day as well. Great minds...or is that great livers...?

21 July, 2006 21:36  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Smirnoff orange vodka, with a twist of orange and a splash of citrus Orange makes for a delightful start to the evening.
Have a lovely weekend toots!

22 July, 2006 16:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home