Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Breaking news.

Wow, the human race is truly screwed, I must say.

Been reading a lot about all that's wrong with the world today, besides the whole Israel/Hezbollah thing, and the goddamn mess in Iraq , etc. What can I say, but that I am now completely depressed, and in need of the mental floss that only alcohol can provide. Between global warming, pollution, violence, hatred, homelessness, intolerance, stupidity...reality TV, Foxwoods commercials and flip-flops, we may well be done for. I don't usually do a whole lot of political stuff here, and I'm not going to start doing any self-righteous political posting and posturing. Also, with all that I'm reading, and hearing and absorbing, it'd be too much to ask for me to be coherent and complete on any ONE topic. They're ALL pissing me off today.

But before somebody drops a house on me, I just have to say some VERY RANDOM things:

*Dubya, what the FUCK are you doing? Seriously. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

*Really? We need fucking NASCAR when we should be decreasing our dependence on foreign oil, and the environment is about to smack us down like the destructive cretins we are? REALLY?

*Ann Coulter is a miserable, evil, lying cunt, with a face like a cat's arse. ("Come'n get me Ann. Oh, it's ON, bitch.")

*On a happy note: Rush Limbaugh is too useless, stupid, and irrelevant now to even address here. But I have to say, "Nice job making such stupid decisions in your life that no one gives a shit about you or your opinions anymore, Lardass. Cheers and thanks, from someone who always knew you were a dishonest, evil, smug, shit-for-brains, gasbag."

I SAID Random things, didn't I?

8 Comments:

Blogger fatmammycat said...

You surely did. And I agree, Ann man hands Coulter is a filty wench of the highest order.

19 July, 2006 14:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd rather look at a cat's ass for hours than eihter listen to or look at Ann F. Coulter.

And having heard the legendary tale of you knocking someone out with one punch in our favorite skeevy bar lo, these many many years ago? Well, let's just say if Ann decides to bring it, I wouldn't miss the opportunity to come back there to sell tickets.

X0,

~Sare

19 July, 2006 17:01  
Blogger Andraste said...

See Ann? I've got my beeyatch-posse wi' me!

19 July, 2006 17:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ann is all those things, but of the lowest order, that which is beneath pond scum. She and that O'reilly jackass should bury each others noggins up the others arse, except that they'd probably enjoy it too much...

19 July, 2006 21:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, I'm So scared! Your opinions concern me about as much as the crabs in my dried out, flappin pussy. As for your beeyatch-posse, you can all go screw yourselves you carpet munching, left wing, liberal femnazis! Just go hug your trees and eat your bean sprouts and tofu and leave the political discussion to those that know what their talking about.

20 July, 2006 02:21  
Blogger Student said...

I'll not have it. Flip flops are excellent.

20 July, 2006 08:22  
Blogger Andraste said...

Hey Ann, thanks for stopping by. And by the way, if you know what you're talking about, you should know the difference between "their" and "they're."

So there. Cunt.

20 July, 2006 09:26  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

yeah bitch! What she said,

20 July, 2006 19:18  

<< Home