Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Oh hell.

Cramps
Circle I Limbo

General asshats
Circle II Whirling in a Dark & Stormy Wind

That one on the bus who's always on her cell phone
Circle III Mud, Rain, Cold, Hail & Snow

The Red Hot Chili Peppers
Circle IV Rolling Weights

The New York Yankees
Circle V Stuck in Mud, Mangled

River Styx

Republicans
Circle VI Buried for Eternity

River Phlegyas

The Pope
Circle VII Burning Sands

George Bush, Creationists
Circle IIX Immersed in Excrement

Osama bin Laden, Anne Coulter
Circle IX Frozen in Ice

Design your own hell

6 Comments:

Blogger Sassy Sundry said...

That looks like a fun activity. I might try it.

05 September, 2007 08:03  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

hahaha, those bloody chilli peppers and their 'hey, this song sounds funny, what's missing, I know, why don't we sing the word CALIFORNIA in there somewhere, yeah, that's it!', good call missus, VELLY good call indeed.

05 September, 2007 13:18  
Blogger Dr Maroon said...

Minxes.
You can take the peppers right out of there.

06 September, 2007 13:48  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

And burn them?

06 September, 2007 17:17  
Blogger Andraste said...

Sassy - it was fun. I used mostly the people listed in the tool, but came up with a few of my own. Given more time, I could have probably been a little more creative. But then I got hungry for some cheese and called it a day.

FMC - too right. Hate those arrogant assholes and their fake funk. And that dreadful little flea character. He is pestiferous.

Docky - I've put them in hell, and that's where they'll stay. Until you send me the ransom of a few thousand pints. My representatives will be in touch.

06 September, 2007 18:56  
Blogger Manuel said...

RHCP for sure, have you heard that man sing live? Good holy fuck that's bad ,very bad. Anne Coulter as well, cunt, never heard her sing live though. I'm sure it wouldn't be nice all the same....

11 September, 2007 17:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home