Thursday, August 02, 2007

Vacation countdown


One day to go. I think I have a brain cloud.
I'm sick of people, sick of work, sick of this blog, sick of food, sick of drink, sick of ...I can't lie, it's mostly people. But I guess since I'm pretty much sick of EVERYTHING, on some level, I'm thinking it's a good time for a vacation.
A nice, tall, vodka & tonic, and a book in my back yard...I doubt I could get sick of that. I'm sure I can obtain empirical data on this. Let's make Stoli the control group, and test Skyy, Grey Goose, Absolut... I may check in and report my findings...I may not really be able to, if my experiments go as planned.
SKOL!

7 Comments:

Blogger fatmammycat said...

Have a wonderful time darling, drink plenty, read lots, eat fine food and get rested.
Mucho Kissios,
FMC x

03 August, 2007 06:48  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

The closer we get to our holiday, the more impatient we get to be off. Hope you have a great time :)

03 August, 2007 10:45  
Blogger Phil said...

My own vaca is coming up in just 2, count them, 2 weeks. I am already tasting the gin and tonic sipped from a nice sized tumbler on the deck of the beach house we have rented in North Carolina. Listening to the herons, and the waves. Basking in the bitching and moaning of my wife and children.

mmmmmmmm.

Namaste.

03 August, 2007 21:39  
Blogger MikeP said...

Hope you enjoy your time off. I know mine seemed to go fast. Is there a time warp associated with vacations?

04 August, 2007 14:33  
Blogger Monstee said...

For me, it am not vacation without hammock!
Hoping you have great one Andraste.

Btw: Kool pic of "He-Who-Kills," the Zuni fetish doll from Trilogy of Terror I and II. Me can no tell you how many nightmares me have over that guy. He help make Monstee what he am today. ALSO excellent way to express you feelings! High four and dewclaw to you!

07 August, 2007 02:30  
Blogger Betty Blog said...

I know I am hella late with this and you'll be reading it when you get back, so I hope you had a great vacation!!!!!! PS: Eff people.

13 August, 2007 21:05  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

'ere? When is you back? I've bin by 'ere cupla times naw and nowt.

15 August, 2007 09:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home