Friday, July 20, 2007

In the 80's...


See if you can guess what I thought was the first step to becoming a rock star:

A. Talent

B. An actual band

C. An album cover

D. Some...songs?

It's like Everything But the Girl only without the talent, instruments, songs. Much better looking though.

With apologies to Stephen. Though if he wants me to take this post down, I'll have to figure out what it'll cost him.

Happy Friday! I'm off to get legless and whimsical about the death of my youthful dreams. That sounds sad, but it's not. Hey, I'm still thin, anyway.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cycles Goff said...

Is that..? Are those..?

Christ, but he's wearing black slip-ons and white socks. I think that even without the songs you guys might have struggled a little.

Of course, you look beautifully presentable...

21 July, 2007 09:35  
Blogger Andraste said...

Hiya GAM - welcome to the pub.

Presentable? Not even a joke about the jeans tucked into the socks or the zipper jacket?

Look at that skin, though. I was hot.

21 July, 2007 11:58  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

OH breakfast club how are ye! Have a rollickin' weekend Andraste.

21 July, 2007 13:53  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

I still want to be an astronaut.

Being a guitar rock god would still be good, but truth be told it was always 2nd choice.

I'm not sure which sounds worse though - I never got to be an astronaut, or I never got to be a guitar rock god.

22 July, 2007 13:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home