Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Bleugh.

You know when you randomly touch your ear and realize there's a little bump there, and think "hello, an ear zit," and then play with it and play with it, even though it's really sensitive, and eventually it pops in a really agonizingly painful, yet eerily satisfying way, and you then have the puerile satisfaction of seeing a little blood and pus on your fingernail and then later in the week you have a lovely little scab to play with and worry about people seeing so you don't wear your hair in a ponytail, but leave it down to cover your ears, but still keep playing around with it and playing around with it until you finally start to worry about infection and stop, and then it heals up?

No?

Me neither.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dr Maroon said...

Yeah. That's how I got scrofula (check spelling. ed.), now I don't need TV or a hobby. I'm as happy as a pig in shit.
And as welcome.

04 October, 2007 07:26  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

It's so close to the weekend...

04 October, 2007 15:05  
Blogger Student said...

A fellow picker. Just can't leave it alone.

05 October, 2007 06:48  
Blogger Sassy Sundry said...

My comment disappeared!

It was... OK, I'll admit it. I do.

05 October, 2007 08:44  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

More so when my hair used to reach my arse, but since cutting it short I had to give it up

05 October, 2007 11:12  
Blogger Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Hello, I'm Sam and I'm a scab picker. I even pick my husband's if I have none of my own. It's been 2 years, 4 months, a day and 23 minutes since my last picking, but you know...it gets so hard... I have to wear these mittens. The urge is almost unbearable some days...

05 October, 2007 14:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home