Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Pre-emptive apology to the rest of the world if this happens.

This religious nutball could end up being one aneurysm away from the presidency of the United States of America.

What scares me most is not that she holds these views, but that there just might be enough fucking wingnuts out there who agree with her to get her in the White House.

I don't often post about my political opinions, but this scares the living piss out of me. I mean...come the fuck ON America. Are we really that stupid?

I'm frightened, disgusted, saddened, and not in the least tiny bit amused.

10 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

Mental note: Must apply for British citizenship.

03 September, 2008 11:50  
Blogger Andraste said...

Fucking hell, Chris. Got room on your couch?

03 September, 2008 13:01  
Blogger Annie said...

Sadly Americans are just that stupid. Look who has been in the White House for the last 8 years.

I hope Chris has a big couch.

03 September, 2008 18:50  
Blogger David Sullivan said...

I'm feeling ya! Maybe I should look up my second cousins in Ireland and Canada.

http://sullsblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/isnt-juno-city-in-alaska.html

04 September, 2008 12:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's hoping that couch is a king-size fold-out. Make room for me and Spouse.

04 September, 2008 17:22  
Blogger Megan McGurk said...

That's why we left the U.S. two years ago. The sad part is that I just don't see us moving back.
One stupid fucknut replaces the other.

08 September, 2008 21:24  
Blogger Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

Isn't it the religious nutballs that make America so god damn sassy?

09 September, 2008 23:57  
Blogger Andraste said...

Sassy and dangerous, Mr. B.

Sassy and...obnoxious, and stupid, and backwards too.

10 September, 2008 07:17  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Yikes, it's looking bad, she's got a hell of a following.

10 September, 2008 13:47  
Blogger Archivalist said...

medbh, after Nov 11, the wife and I may just have to look you up.

"O Canada, la la la ..."

18 September, 2008 17:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home