Friday, March 06, 2009

What am I bid for my apple, the one that made Adam so wise...


Alan Rickman.

In a kilt.

Phhwwwwarrrrr.

Something for the ladies today. In the spirit of FMC and her gingerday, I thought I might start a Friday tradition* of my own and do a sexy kilted man.

Did I just say... do a sexy kilted man? That would certainly lift my spirits. Arfff, arfff, arfff... Ohhhh, sometimes I kill me.


How Alan would sneer at this blog post, at the very idea of himself, a serious actor, an intelligent and cultured human being, posted on some silly American woman's blog, as eye candy, objectified in such a demeaning way. How he would SNEER. Which would of course be even sexier. How's THAT for a feedback loop?

Oh dear.



*I'll probably lose interest in a few weeks, or run out of sexy kilted men photos to post, so we'll see how long this lasts. Oh well, at least there's Ewan MacGregor and David Tennant for the next couple of weeks. That's something.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ayres said...

With posts like this, Dr Maroon will be whipping out his kilt and blowing the dust off it.

07 March, 2009 12:50  
Blogger Andraste said...

Happy weekend, Kim.

Does doccy hae annae picturrrrrs?

07 March, 2009 13:34  
Blogger Barlinnie said...

Och..out in public withoot his boots and sporran? How common. Where is he supposed to keep his phone and his keys?

07 March, 2009 23:59  
Blogger Andraste said...

Och aye the noooo, Jimmy.

I'll hold his phone & keys for 'im. And I'll do it in the old Scots way. Bare breasted an' wi' a bairn under each arrrrrrm.

...I think I'd better go to bed now.

08 March, 2009 00:23  
Blogger Pearl said...

Don't forget a pic of Mel Gibson in Braveheart.
He's a nut, but he looks great.
Pearl

08 March, 2009 16:04  
Blogger Andraste said...

Pearl - I don't think I'll include crazy Mel. He's just too loathsome. I just can't stand the guy, and his insanity negates any good points he would get for Braveheart. I think I'd prefer to use LIam Neeson from Rob Roy.

08 March, 2009 16:42  
Blogger laughykate said...

Alan Rickman. Woof.

08 March, 2009 23:27  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Swoon! He is the thinking woman's hot buttery crumpet.

09 March, 2009 11:57  
Blogger Megan McGurk said...

Hawt.

09 March, 2009 13:00  
Blogger Sassy Sundry said...

Ewan. Yummy.

11 March, 2009 13:54  
Blogger Annie said...

One of my favorite actors.

Why a spoon, cousin?
Because it's dull, you twit, it will hurt more!

And yes indeed, he does look fetching in that kilt.

12 March, 2009 06:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home