Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Link-whore

Faithful readers (both of you, you know who you are) will notice that I've got two new links over there. (The THRILL of being able to edit html has made my little luddite heart go all pittery-pattery and I feel so techno-savvy and all gwown up!) I'm adding them slowly, seeking a wide variety of subjects, from the arts, to bile-filled rants, to sports, to hot-diggity good writing, and whatever else I think is funny at the time.

Basegirl: Good sports rants, humorous insights, clever wordplay (...and good grammar. Yay!) whose humor wouldn't go down half so well if we didn't support the same teams, but I would still have to say "yeah, nice point," even if I didn't agree. But I do. 'Specially about Tek.

TwentyMajor: Hilarious angry tirades. And some scatalogical humor, and some more rants, and drinking, and foul language, and occasional politics. Bless 'im.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Hey, thanks for the link. I shall reciprocate, naturally.

24 August, 2005 15:43  
Blogger Andraste said...

No, thank YOU!

24 August, 2005 16:50  

<< Home