Sunday, August 21, 2005

Yeah? Well fuck you, too.

You know when you have a fairly close friend, not a BEST friend maybe, but someone you like, and you see eye to eye on enough, and respect their intelligence enough, that it's easy to make an effort to keep that person in your life, and that friend just suddenly, one day, no warning, no reason, no explanation, just stops being your friend? After a few years of post-work drinks, pub trivia nights, barbecues, dinners, laughs, bored-at-work e-mailing, philosophical musings, the occasional word of advice or favor...that person just stops answering your e-mail, stops communicating altogether, never says why, never contacts you again to even say "I don't want to be your friend anymore, here's why..."?

Well, to that pissbag I say: "YOUR LOSS, FUCKTARD. I have plenty of friends, you lift right out. Put that in your shallow, materialistic, pretentious pipe and smoke it. You suckety suck suck suck suckbag."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, i once had a friend like that too. But I thank the Goddesses watching over me that person rid themself from my life ... leaves more time, space and energy for those who really matter ... wink wink wink.
mrspea

22 August, 2005 08:26  
Blogger Andraste said...

Don't know about the math, just know my "inner-circle" is a damn fine place to be. Eh, I grow weary of ex-friends, they're not interesting anymore. NEXT!

23 August, 2005 10:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're not discussing a person we have in common. That'll be awkward.

Kiss kiss,
Sare

27 August, 2005 03:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do agree but also you have to be careful. At the start of last year many of such friends of mine thought that I was ignoring them, but I had actually had a really huge accident and was in hospital for one year. Kinda sucked.

But if this person is ignoring you, fuck 'em.

29 August, 2005 14:22  
Blogger Andraste said...

Thanks, E. And thanks for the link. I have of course reciprocated.

29 August, 2005 16:35  

<< Home