Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday post

Oh dear, how unoriginal. Another Friday post about beer. Oh well.

Once again, looking forward to quitting time. I hope to get out early, and find a good spot at a local watering hole for the 4pm game. Win or lose, it's been a hell of a season for baseball fans. If they win, I'll be at the game tomorrow, getting rained on, probably, but happy to be at such an important game. And if they win tonight AND tomorrow, I will be the happiest I've been in a long time. Even if they lose, the Red Sox are still my team, my boys of summer. I will not desert, I will not jump ship, I'll be right back in it next year. I'll look forward to spring training, when I'm not watching hockey, football or basketball, or movies, or reading, working, writing, or doing any one of a number of things I do besides watch sports.*

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. There, I've said it. I really am a nice person. A fucking peach. My friends will tell you, or I'll glass 'em.




*Recently I've been criticized in my own comments section about my choice of pasttimes. Okay. Not everyone likes the same things I do. To which I answer, so fucking what? Isn't it a wonderful world? Millions of people in it, and WE ALL LIKE DIFFERENT THINGS? It's just great. Now go find your own hobby and bite my charming ass.

8 Comments:

Blogger Andraste said...

I don't even know if HA3 is a sports fan. He hodls hsi crads pretyt coles to hsi cehst.

07 October, 2005 14:53  
Blogger Andraste said...

I ahve on dobut.

Christ, it is HARD to deliberately mis-spell. I have a hedahce now.

07 October, 2005 15:20  
Blogger LindyK said...

Sounds like you could use a pint... My goodness, my Guinness!

I dunno how he does it, mispelling on purpose and making it still completely intelligible... Some kind of genius (or shrewd insanity!)...

07 October, 2005 15:44  
Blogger Andraste said...

It used to drive me batshit. Still does, in a way.

Thanks for stopping by!

07 October, 2005 15:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I just bite your charming ass and forgo the finding of my own hobby part?

07 October, 2005 15:52  
Blogger Andraste said...

Muff! Long time no...type?

Don't think the hubby would 'preciate me letting someone bite my ass...wait, he might enjoy if...you're not Salma Hayek are you?

Anyway, my word verification is orifx. Yay!

07 October, 2005 15:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, and I am not Salmo Nella either.

07 October, 2005 16:09  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Well it's after 4 your time so hopefully you are enjoying a cold one and watching the game.
Yes, you are a fucking peach. I believe I am going to home and bite my dog's ass. Turnabout is fair play.

07 October, 2005 16:21  

<< Home