Saturday, October 15, 2005

Glare, anyone?

This is an experiment. Several readers have commented that white text on the black background is harsh and makes me hard to read. (Though according to NOSMO, the difficulty in reading is because I'm shit, but that's another story for another day.)

I'm not changing the background color, because I like black, but I suppose a small concession in the text department wouldn't kill me. Besides, I've got nothing else to write about today.

Anyhow, for the next few days, I'll be experimenting with different text colors, to see if the glare can be reduced, making it easier to read without eye strain. Regular readers can let me know which they like best. And maybe I'll run with it.

Today: Gray

6 Comments:

Blogger LindyK said...

Andraste, don't you believe that Nosmo cunt for a second... that's what happens when a person goes waaaaaaay too long without getting any... we wouldn't all be here if we didn't like what we read!!

15 October, 2005 13:08  
Blogger Andraste said...

Yeah, I'm going to stop even referencing him now. Gives him an overblown sense of his own importance.

15 October, 2005 13:14  
Blogger Anna said...

Grey is good.

15 October, 2005 14:06  
Blogger Andraste said...

Right, one for gray.

Tomorrow, yellow!

15 October, 2005 14:18  
Blogger El Barbudo said...

You're just pandering to the masses, you whore. 2 months blogging and already you've fucking sold out!

Grey works though...

16 October, 2005 05:06  
Blogger Andraste said...

The masses are reading me? Criminy! I had no idea.

No, oh, bearded one. I've only heard the suggestion from tleach and my friend Andrew. And I've made no promises. Just playing.

16 October, 2005 10:57  

<< Home