Monday, October 10, 2005

Weird car ad

My brother sent me this .wmv file.

Evidently, this is a car ad that never aired, because something very strange happened during filming. Towards the end of the spot, a strange mist appears to cross the front of the car. Apparently, the cameraman noticed it and commented, and the director and crew later found out that someone had died a year earlier, on the exact spot where the car was crossing.

If you watch, you'll see it just after the car clears the trees. You can also hear the cameraman commenting on it.

Is it just a mist, or a ghost? You decide.

Weird car ad.

9 Comments:

Blogger T. Leach said...

Pretty sneaky, sis.

11 October, 2005 13:19  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Andraste, you pure and utter evil weapon you. That frightened the bejaysus out of me, various animals and the man I was planning on shagging senseless. Well done...but jesus, my fucking heart. I'm going to lie down now, I hope the cat comes back.

11 October, 2005 14:22  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Awesome.
I get to leave work early because I sharted.

11 October, 2005 17:26  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Yikes...I am sleeping with the lights on tonight...

11 October, 2005 21:37  
Blogger Father of 3 said...

Andraste, click here to read about Nomar saving two women

12 October, 2005 17:00  
Blogger Andraste said...

Un-freakin'-real. Why can't WE get shortstops like that?

12 October, 2005 18:44  
Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

It's like 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon!! That ad has gone around so much so quickly - it's amazing when you think about how long it takes forwarding jokes.

Have a good 1!

12 October, 2005 22:36  
Blogger Andraste said...

Well, it made me jump right out of my fucking skin, and then giggle uncontrollably for three days, so I thought I'd share the joy.

13 October, 2005 10:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha and Irish friend of mine sent that to me a couple of months ago and boy did I jump back... of course I then sent it around to all of my friends and scared the shit out of them... life's little pleasures eh?

13 October, 2005 12:04  

<< Home