Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Sick of the color theme

This is my last text color experiment. I'm pretty much going to stick with gray, with exceptions for shits & giggles, but I want to try another shade of blue.

To all who let their preferences be known: Thanks for playing.

Wasn't pink just AWFUL?

Okay. Now, this is another "ghost" video. And this time, it's not a prank. You have my solemn word that this time nothing jumps into the frame. This really is a video someone took in a cemetery, and there really does appear to be a little girl sitting on one of the graves. When the people taking the video call out to her, she looks towards them and scares the shite out of them. But to me, I think she looks a little too much like a real, living, little girl. But what the hell she's doing sitting in a cemetery by herself at night might be the more serious question.

Here it is...grain of salt and all.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's wrong with white type?

18 October, 2005 12:34  
Blogger Andraste said...

I didn't mind the white, but some felt it caused glare and made the blog difficult to read without eye strain. I made no promises, just said I'd try out some colors, see how that went...

Your thoughts, oh blogger of note?

18 October, 2005 12:39  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

You are my boy, blue.
I am also sitting at my desk hoping that no one comes over because my test fart was mucho stinko.

18 October, 2005 13:08  
Blogger Andraste said...

It's all that Mexican food, mrshife.

Welcome back, by the way!

18 October, 2005 13:13  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Thank you, and I am currently very happy because of that incredible baseball game last night.

18 October, 2005 15:57  
Blogger Andraste said...

Boy howdie, that was sumpin' else, huh?

18 October, 2005 16:32  
Blogger LBseahag said...

that guy shouting in spanish made it spooky...

18 October, 2005 18:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stick tae tha whyte, ye cun't gae wrung.
(leave the colors to your word verification Nazi)

19 October, 2005 09:07  

<< Home