Friday, November 18, 2005

COLLEGE



It struck me last night that the crew I work with in this wing of the building, though all female, bears a striking resemblance (in SPIRIT, people, not in LOOKS) to the Deltas of the classic film, "Animal House."

My immediate supervisor is uncannily like D-Day. I'm...though slightly embarrassed to admit it, very much like Bluto, and down the hall we have a Boon, an Otter, and a Hoover.

The fucking "Golden Girls" we are NOT.

It being Friday, we'll be having cocktails in our lounge, at approximately 4 p.m.



I love my job.

9 Comments:

Blogger the anti-barney said...

That last bit has to be for the boss.

18 November, 2005 12:38  
Blogger Andraste said...

No...I really do love my job.

18 November, 2005 12:39  
Blogger Brewski said...

Since I've never seen Animal House, I feel unable to comment. Carry on.

18 November, 2005 13:56  
Blogger Andraste said...

It's a fairly stupid movie, but one of those that is hilarious if you watch it with a group of drunken pals. Not a cinematic masterpiece, by any stretch, but full of silly humor and beer jokes.

18 November, 2005 14:35  
Blogger Brewski said...

Stupid movies are the acme of cinematics. Favourite of all time? Freddy Got Fingered. Don't talk to me till you've seen it. Rip Torn should have got an Oscar. Just for his name.

19 November, 2005 00:10  
Blogger Andraste said...

Ahhh, then Brewski, I've got a couple of must see filums for you.

Better off Dead
Happy Gilmore

Can't think of any more right now, because I just got up.

19 November, 2005 09:27  
Blogger Brewski said...

I will look out for them, heathen non-movie goer that I am. Cheers A. girl.

20 November, 2005 01:46  
Blogger Andraste said...

Oh....and CADDYSHACK!

20 November, 2005 08:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget the madcap antics of Bob and Doug Mckenzie in "Strange Brew" There never was a sillier movie, but a must see if you are any kind of 80's fan.

21 November, 2005 18:50  

<< Home