Thursday, March 16, 2006

Tick bloody tock, mutha f*ckas!


Time marches, time marches.

Tempus fugit, my fat white arse. It doesn't fucking fly. It's more dogged and militaristic than that. Fucker stomps, in a relentless rhythm, with its pals Fate and Regret, till you're dead.

I'll have an order of angst with a side of melancholy to go, please.




Oh, fuck it. I'm not fooling anyone. I'm actually in a great mood. The sun is out, the hangover is gone, I am back at work and feeling very productive and keen. There's money in the bank, the fridge is packed with food and booze, the laundry is done, the house is clean, and my new jeans have arrived so UPS hasn't screwed me this time.

I just wrote that other shit because I think it's funny.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

Where's the real Andraste?

16 March, 2006 15:52  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Where ever she is tell her tomorrow is Friday!

16 March, 2006 16:47  
Blogger SafeTinspector said...

..hey, that was funny!

16 March, 2006 23:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in honor of the day that's in it, i give you an authentic irish gypsy bareknuckle prizefight, just like in SNATCH. it's hilarious. eight minutes long but well worth it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wahl5mBeHMU&search=bareknuckle

16 March, 2006 23:51  
Blogger Brewski said...

Happy St.Paddy's Day. Get it fucking down you. Slainte.

17 March, 2006 06:38  

<< Home