Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I see you've been in the pool, dear.



"You call that a salute? I've seen week old goat entrails with more life to 'em!"

Started out this morning with plans for another full-blown art post. Then I found this on a google search for "Athene." Ahhh, the comic possibilities of random google searches.

IDEA: Shall I open it up to a 'caption this' contest? For those so inclined, you can caption this picture in the comments. I won't post a 'winner' or award prizes or anything. But what the hell...something to do, anyway.

Feeling very unforgiving today. Mostly of myself, for gaining a couple of pounds. Since the move, I have not been working out regularly, (must get TV hooked up in workout room or it's just not gonna happen!) and with the winter weather finally here, I've been eating nothing but cheese and pasta. But I'm all for deflecting some of my bad, fat energy. So don't put any pictures of badly dressed, orange-skinned celebrities with bad haircuts in front of me.



OOPS! TOO LATE! Mr. Weller has evidently run afoul of a hedge trimmer and a tube of something awful. Paul! Stop it at once! Here's a coupon, go and get a haircut more suitable for a man your age. There's a good boy.


3 Comments:

Blogger fatmammycat said...

I love your attempts to pull us all out of the gutter with art. And how quickly we try to pull you down here with us.

31 January, 2007 16:21  
Blogger MikeP said...

I believe he's saying "Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it . . ."

02 February, 2007 16:35  
Blogger The Hangar Queen said...

Hmmmmm...He's saying "Stand Back!I've no idea how big this thing gets!"

02 February, 2007 23:32  

<< Home