Thursday, May 31, 2007

Shit Karma in Theory and Practice


A small victory for the rest of us today!

I LOVE that this spammer asshole has been arrested and faces decades...DECADES in jail. The odious little prick.

In the realm of crime, misdemeanors, stupidity and general bad behavior, I would actually place spammers in the top 10, somewhere among the murderers, child fiddlers, rapists, those guys who club baby seals, and Pat Robertson.

HUZZAH!!!! Rot, you evil little fuckpig, rot.
Some random shit:
* I am still limping around like a gimp from a weird ankle injury, the cause of which remains a mystery. But I am on the mend, it does feel a lot better than it did a couple of days ago. I should be able to resume working out by Sunday or Monday, which will help lead to a recovery from this low-level depression and fat grossness I've been feeling because of lack of exercise. It is AMAZING how much of an effect exercise has on my sense of health and general mental well-being.
*I will, however, say this: because of this injury I've been forced to break my own (limited) fashion code, and wear my white workout sneakers out of the house. I feel like a mid-western tourist. I know. It is vile. And this is also contributing to my mental grossness.
*Psycho kitty has made great strides in recovering her old equanimity. I still suspect she's bipolar and needs psych meds, but at least she's on the upswing and hasn't pissed or shat in inappropriate places, and even tolerates the presence of other cats. Dare we hope...
*One of my most favorite coworkers is retiring. Honestly, the place will not be the same without her, her humor, sense of fun, her incredible institutional knowledge, and her curmudgeonliness. No one's offered me her job, and I'm not sure I'd take it if they did. But her office is twice the size of mine, so if it's available...yes, that would be the silver lining to losing her. *Sniff*

4 Comments:

Blogger fatmammycat said...

A mixed bundle of news indeed. But very good about the cat/future shoes, sweetie. May peace reign on the shoes. Not the other.

31 May, 2007 15:41  
Blogger Sassy Sundry said...

When you're injured, you're allowed to look like shit. At least, that's what I've been telling myself for the last month. Did you hurt yourself while drinking Portland dry?

Hope you feel better.

31 May, 2007 16:33  
Blogger Kav said...

I hear you about the exercise thing. It really gets to you when you can't do anything, even though unlike you, I have no excuse at the moment except my own laziness.

31 May, 2007 17:58  
Blogger ExAfrica said...

So sorry about the white sneakers. Thank god Memorial Day has come and gone, you're only breaking one rule now.

And go for the job - get that office.

...wishing you luck all the way around.

31 May, 2007 18:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home