Sunday, March 02, 2008

Lost Blogging Predictions of Nostradamus

Nostradamus Blog Predictions Part III Gaius and the Hanged Man Tarot Card


"Fire and smoke as from a mightly spliff - from a long night of the soul,
He shall be reborn unto himself
And call himself gheyus.

Hangs upside down, childlike, coins fall from his pockets -
Suspended on the tree of wisdom, inebriated unto buggery.
Torrents of anger and raillery - wise in dissoluteness.

Come and 'ave a go, if you think you're 'ard enough.

Indeed."

5 Comments:

Blogger Gaius said...

Coming from you A-girl it's nice. Just good to konw after all the bullshit we are all of us wise. And we make each other laugh. That's good enough for me.

03 March, 2008 22:08  
Blogger Gaius said...

Konw? I think I might be drunk goddammit.

03 March, 2008 23:34  
Blogger Andraste said...

Glad you like, darling. Frankly, I thought these things would be funnier, but they seem to have gone over like a fart in church.

Hold my brain stem while I think of something to say.

04 March, 2008 09:24  
Blogger Gaius said...

A fart in a church during service by the way is fucking hilarious, as long as I/we are not involved in any way. And how would I know? The only time I've been to church in living memory would be Xmas Eve and Midnight Mass. With the sole purpose of fucking it right up of course. I proudly admit crashing that shit and getting right pagan - hang on, what we talking about again?

04 March, 2008 23:32  
Blogger Andraste said...

I am not a church goer either, but like you, in my youth I went for midnight mass a few times, and of course the obligatory wedding or funeral.

One time someone DID fart in the pew in front of me in church.

I laughed so hard I dropped my beer.

05 March, 2008 07:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home