Friday, March 20, 2009

Blogger's Home Computer Shits Bed. Blogger Devastated.


PAHHHHHHH! I'll be on the phone to India, probably all weekend, trying to get it sorted. If it can't be sorted, I'll be on SPOUSE'S laptop for essentials like e-mail and reading the news.

Don't like laptops, me. Don't like the mouse 'pad,' don't like the tiny, toy keyboard, don't like the tiny, tinny speakers. Better than nothing, I suppose. But it means I won't be wandering hither and yon in blogland, leaving my drunken comments all over the shop.

Some birthday, huh?

I'll live.

At least it's Friday.

Ewan. Whooof!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Happy Birthday :)

22 March, 2009 08:50  
Blogger Sassy Sundry said...

Sorry about the comopooper. Thank you for Ewan! Sigh. What a dream.

22 March, 2009 13:01  
Blogger Andraste said...

Thanks, Kim. Turns out a weekend without a computer isn't the end of the world. Especially when it's a birthday weekend and we live so close to so many great bars and restaurants.

Sassy - The computer is up and running again, only I had to re-install all the programs. So it's a blank slate - all my bookmarks are gone, I have to reload anti-virus software, flash players, redo all my settings, etc. I can't even figure out how to configure my outlook e-mail on it. So I'm still lost, only now I have solitaire. Christ.

23 March, 2009 09:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home