Thursday, December 22, 2005

Happy Holidays, from the Rabbit Girl



Right. Ready to begin my Christmas vacation. I may not do many posts between now and January 3, which will be nice for everyone.

Merry Christmas to all my lovely readers, and those three or four of you who piss me off*, too. See how generous and kind I can be when the seasonal spirit is upon me?





*Except for you, Matt. I'll be keeping an eye on the comments, ready to delete your inarticulate ass, the second you appear. And don't try to sign on as somebody else either. Your shitty spelling will identify you. You little shit. Coal in your stocking, boy, COAL.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take the coal Matt!
It will soon be worth it's weight in gold!
Hold out for the clean burning Anthracite variety, the Bituminous variety isn't worth much.

22 December, 2005 16:08  
Blogger Father of 3 said...

Right back at ya, Andraste. Merry Christmas to you and your husband.

23 December, 2005 09:37  
Blogger Andraste said...

Thanks, Simon. Very happy holiday wishes to you and yours too!

24 December, 2005 19:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home