Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Tsho There!


Last night, I ACCIDENTALLY set one of my cats on fire. (SHE'S FINE!!!)


She was on the stove as I was turning it on, I was just thinking, "she really shouldn't be up here, but this'll scare her off..." But then I turned on the gas, and Whoosh! Wee Olive got herself a bit singed. The smell was awful.

But I spent most of the night apologizing, and even after she broke my Venetian glass rabbit, I couldn't scold her. I owed her that. She can probably break something every day from now until New Year's and I'll think, "okay, I deserved that."

Jesus.

8 Comments:

Blogger SimonT said...

Scary Stuff with the firecat! Difficult issue, the death penalty thing - what worries me are all the innocent people wrongly accused. I do think an eye for an eye... Cheers! ST

14 December, 2005 14:26  
Blogger Andraste said...

Hiya Simon, thanks for stopping by!

Check in again. Maybe I'll do some scary stuff to some squirrels or something...

14 December, 2005 14:36  
Blogger mrshife said...

It is amazing how guilty our pets can make us feel. The fat basset has been using this trick on me for years.

14 December, 2005 16:42  
Blogger Andraste said...

...bet you never torched his ass, though.

I still can't believe the words "Fuck, the cat's on fire" came out of my mouth.

14 December, 2005 16:44  
Blogger Binty McShae said...

Fucking hell! I hate cats but I would never stoop that low! If I was your cat I would piss in your mouth while you sleep, just to get my own back... you heartless fuck!

15 December, 2005 02:15  
Blogger Dr Maroon said...

Truly despicable.
Calling your cat Olive is a crime.

15 December, 2005 03:08  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Mmmm..smoked tabby..serves his ass right. i get so pissed at my cats for doing stuff like this...

15 December, 2005 15:50  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Poor puddy. I knocked Bill the Cat into a bath of water once by accident. He was not happy. Two days later I found my favourite shirt shredded to pieces. Vengence was his it seemed.

20 December, 2005 06:56  

<< Home