Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Tsho There!


Last night, I ACCIDENTALLY set one of my cats on fire. (SHE'S FINE!!!)


She was on the stove as I was turning it on, I was just thinking, "she really shouldn't be up here, but this'll scare her off..." But then I turned on the gas, and Whoosh! Wee Olive got herself a bit singed. The smell was awful.

But I spent most of the night apologizing, and even after she broke my Venetian glass rabbit, I couldn't scold her. I owed her that. She can probably break something every day from now until New Year's and I'll think, "okay, I deserved that."

Jesus.

7 Comments:

Blogger Andraste said...

Hiya Simon, thanks for stopping by!

Check in again. Maybe I'll do some scary stuff to some squirrels or something...

14 December, 2005 14:36  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

It is amazing how guilty our pets can make us feel. The fat basset has been using this trick on me for years.

14 December, 2005 16:42  
Blogger Andraste said...

...bet you never torched his ass, though.

I still can't believe the words "Fuck, the cat's on fire" came out of my mouth.

14 December, 2005 16:44  
Blogger Binty McShae said...

Fucking hell! I hate cats but I would never stoop that low! If I was your cat I would piss in your mouth while you sleep, just to get my own back... you heartless fuck!

15 December, 2005 02:15  
Blogger Dr Maroon said...

Truly despicable.
Calling your cat Olive is a crime.

15 December, 2005 03:08  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Mmmm..smoked tabby..serves his ass right. i get so pissed at my cats for doing stuff like this...

15 December, 2005 15:50  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Poor puddy. I knocked Bill the Cat into a bath of water once by accident. He was not happy. Two days later I found my favourite shirt shredded to pieces. Vengence was his it seemed.

20 December, 2005 06:56  

<< Home