Friday, March 17, 2006

....as it...'hic'...happens...


Turns out there wasn't as much going on as I'd thought. Oh well, zero hour approacheth and yes, tonight's menu includes copious amounts of da black stuff.

I will NOT be going to any bars. St. Paddy's day celebrants have already made the pubs too crowded for me, and I've no wish to drink with amateurs tonight anyway.

Before I go, I just want to say Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone. I look forward to reading about tomorrow's hangover continuum and comparing notes.

So again, SLAINTE!!!! Ya bollix ya.

6 Comments:

Blogger fatmammycat said...

oh-my- God.

18 March, 2006 05:01  
Blogger Andraste said...

How's yer head, darlin'?

18 March, 2006 10:57  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Not so good. Watching King Cong now and drinking a glass of Cinzano-of all things-, most rotten. You?

18 March, 2006 17:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Babe,

I will give you some black stuff alright.

You know what they say once you go black you never go back..

18 March, 2006 22:14  
Blogger Andraste said...

Wow, OJ, that's some poor taste right there.

FMC- I was fine yesterday, today however...oh, the pain. My loving spouse threw me a surprise 40th birthday party yesterday. Fantastic! But I'll be needing a new liver.

19 March, 2006 10:10  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Good for him, that was sweet. And of course happy birthday. mowah mowah,
It is Sunday evening here and I'm working, but in an hour or so I'm going to haul my corpse into the shower and then I'm off out to eat and drink a few glasses of wine, talk shite and plan an early retreat.
If you 'find' someone with livers for sale, find out how much they cost. We might get them cheaper for a bulk order.

19 March, 2006 13:14  

<< Home