Friday, March 17, 2006

Get that doon yer!!


Excellent stuff today. It's St. Paddy's, so there are special things going on all over the place. I'll update this throughout the day as I find fun stuff, so keep checking in.

*
Twenty Major is 'live blogging' from his local. Expect the posts throughout the day to get less and less coherent, more mis-spelled, maybe stop altogether when someone drops a pint onto his keyboard and he has to 'sort them out.' I will be watching.

*Here's something my European blogger friends will find enlightening and help to confirm a couple of cliches. See? PEOPLE LIKE THIS are my compatriots. God help us.

1 Comments:

Blogger fatmammycat said...

It is afternoon, I am still working, but I have also had two glasses of wine and an eyeing up the rest with lip smaking fodness. Then I am going out to drink Guinness-the only day of the year I would consider such a mix.
Slán tottsie, have a good weekend and... go néirí and botháir leat! Okay, leanigi arigh gays, including tusa Country Gay, time to get back on the gcapall for fuck's sake.

17 March, 2006 10:48  

<< Home